Skip to content
- All items are made to order, by hand, and require a little extra time and effort to ensure safe shipping. Please see the details for estimated shipping times for your piece of art on your product's individual page.
- International orders may incur foreign taxes and custom fees depending on the country. Please be aware that these potential extra costs are the customers full responsibility to pay.
- Please choose a safe destination to mail to as stolen/missing delivered items will not be refunded. If your package has been marked as delivered, please file a claim with the carrier of your package. You can file a claim for a USPS shipment here or for a UPS package here. Please note that once a package has left our facility, it is out of our hands and we are not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If your package has been lost in transit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and we will do our best to help if at all possible!
- Canceled orders will be refunded minus the fee incurred by the shop owner for credit card charges both at time of purchase and refund when the cancellation is not related to any fault of the shop owner.
Returns and exchanges are not accepted, but please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues.
- Commissioned (custom art) requires non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total art. This deposit reserves the time and materials to create the art. The final 50% of the total + shipping is due upon completion, before the art is shipped to the customer.
If you received a damaged item, our apologies! Just shoot us a note firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection